Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

School is in FULL swing! Fall Link Up

Happy Back to School! I hope everyone has had a smooth start to their school year!

I have begun a new journey at a new school and a new grade; 2nd grade! So far I love it.  It's always strange being the "new" teacher at a school- even when you almost have 10 years of experience.  I can't complain though, everyone has been super nice and helpful and I have a great class.  One of the coolest things I've learned about at my new school is a cool new app called Remind 101.
 
https://www.remind.com/
It creates a text-like feature so you can send updates and reminders to the parents of your students without giving out your person cell phone information.  Its a free app and installation and setting up an account was so easy!

FALL IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

Looking for some great Fall resources?  Check our this link up!   Feel free to link up 2 (paid or free) items and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE away!

My newest Fall resource is full of Math Fun!  Play dough mats, handwriting practice, counting, adding, subtracting, patterns, and more!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Fun-Math-Kit-1338386



1 comment:

  1. There are so many great products shown with this fall themed linky. I imagine many children had a great September with their teachers using these teaching resources! I think October will be just as wonderful! Thank you for hosting.
    Zoom Zoom Classroom

    ReplyDelete